Dive computer battery and o-ring spec's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1.5mm x 40mm
But he didn't know the hardness.

Is that 40mm Inside Diameter (ID) or Outside (OD)? O-rings tend to be measured on ID. If its OD then subtract 3mm for ID.

But most devices tend to use AS/BS standard o-rings not metric.

The nearest would be 40mm ID 1.5mm Cross section (CS) -030 with 1.64inch ID (41 mm) and 1/16inch CS (1.78mm)
The nearest would be 40mm OD 1.5mm Cross section (CS) -029 with 1.489inch ID (37.82 mm) and 1/16inch CS (1.78mm)

The hardness would be 70, its a low-pressure seal and not very dynamic.

Where do i find the most recent compilation of all this terrific info?

Where do i find the most recent compilation of all this terrific info?

It looks like we have a volunteer to go through the thread and collate it. Thanks Tursiops. :)

Now remember: when somebody asks for a volunteer, push some people towards them and a few more people away from them. Then stand very, very still... :)

Now remember: when somebody asks for a volunteer, push some people towards them and a few more people away from them. Then stand very, very still... :)

LOL. Do you see me moving?

Thank you for additional info, will try to order few o-rings online

Great news! I can now confirm that the Oceanic OCS / OCi does indeed take a 40mmx1.5mm oring.

I purchased two from Bohemia Seal in the Czech Republic for $1USD each delivered: 1pc Oring Cross 1 5 MM Inside Diameter Upto 40mm MAT NBR 70 SHA Choose ID | eBay

And they match my existing ring perfectly. They are NBR 70 ShA, which felt a little stiffer than the one I took out, but it could have just been the old one was old and stretched out slightly. It felt a little softer, anyway, but definitely the same size.

40mm is the inside diameter.

Looks like that info from Oceanic Singapore was spot on!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom