Dive Doc recommendation in SFBay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaregia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone recommend a dive doctor around San Francisco? Particularly if they know about tech and cave stuff, not just casual holiday diving.

What kind of information are you looking for specifically? From a medical clearance perspective, there's not much difference between recreational diving and technical diving. In the Bay area you might consider contacting the hyperbaric units at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek and Eden Medical Center in Castro Valley. If they can't help you they might know someone who can.

Best regards,
DDM

What kind of information are you looking for specifically? From a medical clearance perspective, there's not much difference between recreational diving and technical diving. In the Bay area you might consider contacting the hyperbaric units at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek and Eden Medical Center in Castro Valley. If they can't help you they might know someone who can.

Best regards,
DDM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I totally agree with DDM

In the event you do not receive the answer to you question(s)

I can possibly arrange a telephone conversation with my son Sam IV who practices in CenCal
He is a NAUI (Life) Instructor, PADI Instructor, SSI Pro 5000 (over 5000 dives) and a board certified ER and Scrip's trained hyperbaric doctor.

He is a very experienced diver who knows diving

SDM 111

Back
Top Bottom