Dive Eq using Double Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom,
Another offers plain and simple good info, but somehow this info is somewhat shady or of less value because it came off the internet? One can't possibly learn anything from the internet right?

Hey, I thought my response and directing him the the GUE site was a good source of information. :mooner: Not only does it offer the information on a generally accepted standards for doubles setups but it also provide a larger resource on technical diving.

Hey, I thought my response and directing him the the GUE site was a good source of information. :mooner: Not only does it offer the information on a generally accepted standards for doubles setups but it also provide a larger resource on technical diving.

Yours was probably the only post of value to the OP in this entire thread.

Tom

I agree... My point is that after you gave good info people said take a class as if getting the info from the internet was life threatening!

Wiz

I agree... My point is that after you gave good info people said take a class as if getting the info from the internet was life threatening!

Wiz

I know... I was just kidding a little. This thread has gotten out of hand a little bit. The internet is full of great information to build your knowledge and you can definitely learn a lot from it.

I am not sure that the actual fact of technical diving would be something that I would start with by just jumping in the deep end.

Wiz

If you were refering to me about the "take a class comment", it was so he can learn the proper way, then he can change the setup as he feels the need to with experience. In light of the recent deaths we have had here in Florida lately, it seemed like good advice to me. Face it, people who want to dive doubles are getting ready to leave the norm of recreational diving and need the proper training. I have many dives in a unforgiving environment so I understand the need for proper training. What about you???

Taking a class is great advice, but your statement
...not from the internet.
implies that the op is not thinking about taking a class. We don't know what he is planning on doing with the info maybe he's writing a paper on it. All I'm trying to say is don't jump into conclusions about people who come into a discussion board to ask a question. Find out what they are thinking or why they are asking a question and then advice them!

Wiz

Yours was probably the only post of value to the OP in this entire thread.

Tom

I thought post #3 and #7 where of value to the original question.

"We" of course means you and others.

We is a personal pronoun in the modern form it has about 9 standard uses including Inclusive and Exclusive variants. Personal pronoun's in English are interesting as they contain some level of inflectional complexity which is usually not present in the bulk of english. But I digress, try the fourth form though in a stretch you could use the third or ninth form. Since you don't seem have one here is a dictionary... Dictionary.com

and you are still making my point for me, thanks!

We is a personal pronoun in the modern form it has about 9 standard uses including Inclusive and Exclusive variants. Personal pronoun's in English are interesting as they contain some level of inflectional complexity which is usually not present in the bulk of english. But I digress, try the fourth form though in a stretch you could use the third or ninth form. Since you don't seem have one here is a dictionary... Dictionary.com

and you are still making my point for me, thanks!

All of which can be translated to mean:
"I was full of crap, and never recovered, nor even heard of the recovery of any GUE trained divers, but instead of saying that I'm going to pretend I'm smarter than you by giving you an English lesson (which is also mainly BS), and divert atttention away from my shame faced lie."

It's actually worse than I thought. It's not a troll, it a POLITICIAN! *Gasp*

Tom

All of which can be translated to mean:
"I was full of crap, and never recovered, nor even heard of the recovery of any GUE trained divers, but instead of saying that I'm going to pretend I'm smarter than you by giving you an English lesson (which is also mainly BS), and divert atttention away from my shame faced lie."

It's actually worse than I thought. It's not a troll, it a POLITICIAN! *Gasp*

Tom

Oop, looks like we are getting mean :)

Nope, afraid not, I stand by everything I say, but none of your or anyone else's inability to read. Any gentleness in response was an attempt to not come out directly and say "you are a moron" which would be kind of, directly base. A grade school kid wouldn't have to pretend Tom. Mind you I expected this, I just expected some of you guys would be more creative.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom