Dive Equipment Field Representatives Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Ange

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
This is a great opportunity to add to your existing lineup or to break into the industry!

About our group:
The lament of the modern dive store and dive consumer is typical in an industry where innovators have been acquired by investment firms and quality has become just another column on the spreadsheet. However, there is still some light in the tunnel and small innovators are coming to the forefront again, especially in Europe. OPG specializes in representing these groups. Three such innovative manufacturers are now seeking dealers and customers in the US, the rest of N.America and in limited parts of Europe. Sales Reps are also being sought for O'Three.

O’Three Drysuits are Northern Europe’s most popular 2nd drysuit purchase.

Why?
No hype, no smoke and no mirrors just solid quality performance.
Many divers are disappointed with the performance and quality of their first drysuit, we have THE solution for that!
• Quality proven by a less than a 2% warranty return rate over the first 24 months of use.
• Available in custom tailoring with a 28-day delivery cycle to North America - faster to Northern Europe.
• If you qualify to be an O’Three Full Service Fit Shop, their is a very aggressive offer for qualified dealers.

For representative details contact Mike Ange at mike@opglobal.co (THIS IS NOT .COM).

For product questions contact me or see the full line at O'Three Custom Drysuits — Note: wetsuit products are not currently imported to N. America.

If your store is interested and you are located in N.America including Mexico, Central and Northern Europe, Scandinavia, mike@OPGLOBAL.CO or request an appointment by calling +1(727)271-8400.

We have more product lines to follow!

I so much want to see O'Three in the United States!

It truly would be "My second drysuit"....

Good luck!

I so much want to see O'Three in the United States!

It truly would be "My second drysuit"....

Good luck!

WE have them in the US - first dealers are Aquatic Adventures In Hilliard Ohio 614-545-3483. In Northern Utah contact Mike@mikeange.net at Tools for Diving. Looking for more quality dealers so let your LDC know.

Back
Top Bottom