Dive Gear Express: Holy Crap!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....."how do they do that??
11.gif
......"

--------FAST pack mules?????...........:)

I really like them too, great shopping experience and very helpful on the phone. advice over the phone was spot-on.

I have bought from DGE several times now, always happy with price and service.

Oh yes, they deserve a heartful endorsement... when it says "in stock", you can bet it is IN STOCK, and even though they are located about as far from Seattle as it gets, so far their delivery times, from clicking the "checkout" button, to getting a package right at my doorstep, have been, hands down, the shortest, and VERY predictable. Other stores are also good for other reasons, but DGX absolutely rocks in the delivery time department.

I got a tour when I did my rebreather training with the owner. Pretty impressive operation, and they have always been great to deal with.

They ship ridiculously fast! They are my go-to for all small parts and accessories.

Just have to add. New to cold water diving, since August 2014. A friend recommended Dive Gear Express and I can only say good things. The equipment I have purchased from them has all been excellent. Customer service, could not ask for more. I definitely appreciate all the tid bits of information throughout the website. I will continue to use them into the distant future, of that I am sure. Oh, and I'm not an easy guy to please!

I'll jump in on this one too, I live in Japan a couple of weeks ago I placed an order on a Sunday and received the following Thursday. I've been ordering from them for years, they are my "local" LDS, most orders I've received same week as ordering. Often wondered the same thing, how do they ship so fast? Time machine?

Back
Top Bottom