Dive Gear Express: Holy Crap!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm lucky enough to not worry about shipping. I place an order, drive 15 minutes to DGX, and it's usually bagged and ready when I get there. Equipment advice is always spot-on...and Joystershell is just as funny in person as her last post...and thus far the only one ever to suggest a configuration I was contemplating would make me look like a "stroke".

Word to the wise, though...if you regularly pick up your orders, make sure to occasionally bring some chocolate for the staff (Joyce) ...I've been texted while enroute to the shop and reminded I hadn't contributed in a while and to stop and pick some up. A few Beggin' Strips for Dexter are also a good idea...according to Dexter.

Not the only shop I deal with, but a favorite. Lovely smart people and great service.

Last edited:
Yet another DGX fan here. I'm in Nashville, and pretty much every order gets here in 2 days using USPS. The one exception was when we had a huge snow storm, and nothing was moving anywhere for a couple of days.

I agree, their prices, especially on small hardware items is incredible. Things like 90 deg. adapters, hoses, and especially bolt snaps and things like that can't be beat.

I've only had to return one thing, a little 10 buck mini SPG. I put an order in, talked to Geoffery, and he said, "Don't bother to ship it back, it's not worth the effort, I'll just throw one in the order".

You can't beat them.

And I put the sticker on my laptop, and now it runs 45% faster.

RBS

Back
Top Bottom