Dive Gear Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ishkrbibbl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Getting back into diving and looking at everything - any experience with Dive Gear Express stuff - prices seem low is that a good thing or a risky thing?

ALSO...

Any downside to Miflex or braided hoses?

Opinions,,,

thnx - d

Last edited:
Good thing. A lot of gear has 100-500% markup depending on what it is. No mfg will make junk. They are authorized dealers for everything they sell. I have bought from them even though we both sell gear on line.

Good thing.

Hmmmm,............. wonder who told you it was "a risky thing"?

Last edited:
Can’t say enough good things about Dive Gear Express or their products! They are very helpful, and a real pleasure to deal with.

I don’t like Miflex hoses. They are kind of stiff compared to good quality rubber hoses.

I’ve ordered plenty from DGX. Absolutely nothing but positive experience. Highly recommend them and will be ordering more items soon.

Another thumbs up here for DGX... great range, very helpful, fast shipping to Australia (and free if the order is over $250!)

Back
Top Bottom