Dive group in UP State SC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Instructor_Tom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So this past year i moved to Anderson SC from Tampa FL, been trying to find a group of active divers to go have fun with, even tried to get on at a couple of dive shops as an instructor. No luck....

I used to be in the water every other weekend down in FL, either fun diving or teaching. Im looking for folks to go dive with and have fun, maybe even plan some trips down to FL this winter too.

Any takers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Our group is in the Concord area. Wish we could dive more, but we dive when not working. We do a Wilmington trip annually and also Lake Phoenix. Mainly quarry's quick and close by for us. Glad for you to join us if up this way.

Vis is not always the best. American and Lake Norman quarry can be 10 ft or less. We always enjoyed going to Rawlings and camping. Always have pretty good vis and the night dive is very good.

Our group is in the Concord area.

Dang old sarge, Anderson is about 2 hours from me in Mt Holly and 2.5 hours to you. Just joking. Inst. Tom we are always here in NC looking for fellow divers and if you make the trip I'll be glad to dive with you. OBTW, I am also looking for others to dive with all the time. Please PM me if you would like to dive together.

That dive group that tbone gave you is probably the most active. I dive at Lake Jocassee/Lake Keowee some thru the week and almost every weekend. Welcome to come join anytime.

Im going to jocasse myself saturday. Im in gastonia not to far from mt holly. Its about a 2 hour drive but i prefer it over the quarries.

I am also in Anderson. We dive just about anywhere every other week or so. My buddies and I plan an annual trip to the springs every year. The next one is the first week in February I believe. We aren't into cave diving yet, but one of the guys wants to make the trip from catfish hotel or hole to manatee springs through the tunnel.

I am also in Anderson. Full Cave, and TDI Advanced Nitrox/Deco Procedures, and some rebreather experience.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom