dive in belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kyleterry

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be in Belize just one day on a cruise, I believe around Belize City. We are there 8 am to 4 pm. Any recomendations for dive shops and locations? I have found this group is a far better resource then the ships recommendations. I have done a bit of diving in Ambergise, not have not been anywhere else I Belize.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Kyle

Belize is one place where people usually suggest doing the cruise ship dive excursion because of the logistics (time tendering in, and then it's a distance to the dive sites.) Also because the op the cruise ships use actually seems to do a good job with the excursions.

We did a couple of dives on the local reef that were fantastic. Then we dove Lighthouse & Half Moon Caye's....SPECTACULAR!!!
Snorkling at Shark Ray Alley was a blast as well.
I don't think you can go wrong there.
Have Fun!!

I'm afraid I can't get used to the idea of captive dolphins, though I will concede that all the reports I've heard of the place have been good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom