For Sale Dive Instructor Estate Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mathias726

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My Father was a SCUBA instructor for over 30 years in the Middle Tennessee area. Sadly, he passed away last year (not diving related), but we are now ready to start selling his gear. I have just about everything you could think of, including various sized tanks. Some items are used and others are new and never used. I would love to sell it all to an instructor at once, but will definitely sell as single sets or piece by piece (I would say there are at least 10 full sets of BCDs, regulators and tanks. Also a bunch of wet suits). In the next few weeks I will be going through everything and getting good pictures, documenting brands, part numbers, etc. I just wanted to go ahead and get the word out. I can ship the smaller stuff and use PayPal for payment, or I can meet you in person. I live just West of Cookeville, TN, but I work in Murfreesboro, TN Monday-Friday. Just let me know if you have any questions you have and i will try to answer to the best of my knowledge, but I should have everything back at my house in about 2 weeks.​

Back
Top Bottom