Dive Junkie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Red

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Buffalo, NY formerly from Ontario, Canada
# of dives
500 - 999
BBBBZZZZZ that must be the most annoying sound - a wake up call for 5AM! but if it's to go diving?

Funny how priorities can shift when it involves something you are passionate about.

On the long drive to Brockville last weekend we got into a discussion about why some divers are so passionate about diving and other not, what is it that keeps us going on to try learn new skills, try new experiences and check out new dive sites?

Could it be exploring and pushing personal limits? Whoa...That sounds so hokey :rolleyes:

This cooler weather is giving me a whole new perspective on diving, more preparation and planning, and more persuation required to find buddies :wink:

It's worth it! :) I could be a dive junkie:D

What about you?

ScubaJeep once bubbled...
Sounds about right...

Diving is a more expensive habit than drugs.

Last time I checked they didn't throw you in jail for buying and selling dive gear!

Joe

I get up earlier at the weekend than I do for work during the week by a good couple of hours so that I can go to dive sites and provide surface cover for courses in the vain hope that I will manage to squeeze a dive in between their check out dives!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom