DIVE Log Australasia Now On-line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clownfishsydney

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
DIVE Log Australasia, Australia's largest circulation dive publication is now on-line. At the same time, it is not available as a printed version. There is also an iPad app version and you can subscribe and I presume they will email you when the next month's edition is available. The link is DiveLog Australasia - Home.

The newspaper obviously concentrates on diving in and around Australia, but should be of interest to others who may be planning dive trips to our part of the world. It has been around since the mid-1980s and is published by the owners of Sportdiving, which may be the longest continually published dive publication in the world.

It should also be noted that I write a monthly column on shipwrecks in the Pacific and occasionally other articles. I will leave it up to others to critique it.

Back
Top Bottom