Dive Log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mainedvr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just purchased a perdix non AI, was wondering if dives can be manually entered into the dive log on my computer? If not what dive computerized dive log are others using that I can load my perdix dive log to as well as manually load dives if I am not using the perdix for one reason or another.

Also having the same issue as another poster in connecting with my PC shows no computer found. Tried with and with out the dongle. Will try a few other things then contact SW

I asked Shearwater this when got my Petral a few years ago. Unless something has changed, you can't enter dives into the Shearwater desktop. I don't know about the Cloud version.

I suspect you may find that after you use your Perdix (Mrs. Stoo has one) you won't look at another computer again, unless it's in backup mode.

I asked Shearwater this when got my Petral a few years ago. Unless something has changed, you can't enter dives into the Shearwater desktop. I don't know about the Cloud version.

I suspect you may find that after you use your Perdix (Mrs. Stoo has one) you won't look at another computer again, unless it's in backup mode.
Yeah I was just thinking mainly if I did not have it by accident or something, thanks for the reply will look into other versions.

Send Shearwater an e-mail. They are excellent at customer service and will answer all of your questions.

I use Diving Log 6.0 - Scuba Log, Scuba Logbook, Dive Log, Divelog - Logbook software for scuba diving - Logbuch Software zum Tauchen both the desktop version and the app on my phone.

You can download from multiple computers and also add dives manually.

I use Divinglog as well and I love it. There's just one thing about it. Unless something has changed in the last month or so, the Perdix AI has trouble downloading to the Windows desktop version (something to do with Windows Creator's Update versions being buggy with Bluetooth LE and is only a problem with the Perdix AI). The current workaround is to import from the Shearwater Desktop program once it's downloaded there.

Back
Top Bottom