Dive operators around Parrott Tree Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bkpix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are thinking about another dive trip to Roatan. Have been there many times. We are thinking about Parrott Tree. Has anyone stayed there? Are there any dive operators that service the resort that anyone could recommend. Thanks

No dive ops at the marina that I am aware of. Parrot tree is more of a relaxation resort not a dive resort. The closest one I can think of would be the dive op at fantasy island or maybe Media Luna(not sure if they take outside divers) or possibly Subway on the North side. There really Is not much that Far East. There is one or 2 in Jonesville or OakRidge, if they are still in business but your a pretty long haul to those.

Our dive center is located within the Dive & Beach Resort Turquoise Bay on the north east shore of Roatan. The dive shop also caters to Guests from Pristine Bay Resort, Clarion Suites at Pineapple Villas and Parrot Tree Plantation

One option:

Turquoise Bay Roatan Dive Resort | Subway Watersports

I can share a bit more information with you. There is now an operation offering dive services at Parrot Tree Plantation. Aqua Adventures manages operations at both Parrot Tree and next door at Media Luna Resort & Spa.

We have never stayed at Parrot Tree, but we have been diving with Aqua Adventures for several years now. They are a really good dive op that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. In fact, we have built such a great relationship with them that we're now helping them to coordinate bookings in the U.S.

We've never stayed at Parrot Tree Plantation, but have visited by land and sea. It's a beautiful resort and offers great access to the south shore of Roatan. It's more of a self-catering place with a restaurant on site.

If you're interested in a beautiful resort nearby that is all-inclusive, Media Luna Resort & Spa is worth checking out:

http://www.aquadivetravel.com/services.html

The above includes links to Aqua Adventures Website and Trip Advisor reviews for more information about their dive services

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom