Dive Planning and Gas Mixing Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TrimixToo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, other than V-Planner and Multideco, what's out there that does as good a job or better?

The MD schedules and gas consumption predictions approximately match what I use. I need to use "Kentucky windage" to compensate for gas heating when I mix, but I'm used to that.

Price is a factor to some degree, but it's not a controlling factor within reason.

If I need tables, I usually print them with MV-Plan.
Baltic Blender has temperature compensation for mixing gas. It works quite well.

Subsurface is my go to for dive planning.

PastoDeco, for Android, is also good.

I use pastodeco on my mac, ccr mixer on android for all kinds of blending

I use iDeco Pro on the phone, has all the usual dive planning suspects (GF, VPM, CCR and trimix) as well as a pretty sweet blending app.

Subsurface for dive planning.
DIR Wetnotes for blending (Android)

I'm glad people brought up Android, since I forgot to mention it was important! Anything else integrated out there or are people using two apps, one for planning and one for blending?

Tagging for interest. I recently switched to Android as a precaution against arrest for burning Apple headquarters to the ground, and I need to replace some apps.

My favorite on my iPhone were Baltic and Baltic Blender.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom