Dive Report Cozumel and Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trailboss123

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just getting ready to leave Cozumel and I wanted to drop a note on the board to say what a great time my wife and I had. 8 days of diving with Blue XT Sea and it couldn’t have been better. Christi went into the hospital the day before we arrived for a complicated shoulder surgery and she was there for 5 days. Nevertheless, in spite of the pain and recovery she was enduring, she still reached out to us throughout the week to make sure that everything was going well for us and to see if there was anything else we needed. Her customer service is unparalleled! We lacked for nothing, as her operation is a well oiled machine. Any little changes we wanted to make to our dive itinerary were accommodated without issue and safety is a very high priority. I have been to Cozumel many times and this was our first time diving with Blue XT Sea—it will definitely not be our last. Can’t imagine why we’d go anywhere else. We love staying downtown and it is so nice to make a short leisurely walk to the downtown pier and board the boat instead of being shuttled to the marina. We also appreciated the longer surface intervals to ensure enough off-gassing between dives. We asked if we could do 3 dives per day on numerous days, which is completely out of the normal schedule and we were happily accommodated. 100 cubic foot tank for the early morning deep dive—not a problem! 36% nitrox for dives 2 and 3 – not a problem! Diving in Cozumel is always a blast—Diving in Cozumel with Blue XT Sea just makes it that much better. #Christi and #Pedro

I will be there in 6 weeks and cant wait to dive with BXTSEA! Is Pedro not the best?!?!?! :)

I too switched a few years ago, and don't see myself using anyone else in the future......true concierge diving at its best!

You're all going to love our new team member Martin Roberto's a/k/a "Wech" as well. He was with his previous shop, Dive Paradise for 20+ years and was hand picked by Pedro and myself to join our team - we couldn't be happier. Our growing team of super solid Instructor's, DMs, Captains and support staff are excited for you all to dive with our family, now in our 15th year of providing concierge Diving in Cozumel.

See you on the boat!!!

Last edited:
We'll be diving with Pedro Pablo next week (I hope, or maybe Wech!), looking forward to seeing Nivo again as well. I have to say I'm biased though, I've never dived with anyone but Blue XTSea. Pedro is the man!

You're all going to love our new team member Martin Roberto's a/k/a "Wech" as well. He was with his previous shop, Dive Paradise for 20+ years and was hand picked by Pedro and myself to join our team - we couldn't be happier. Our growing team of super solid Instructor's, DMs, Captains and support staff are excited for you all to dive with our family, now in our 15th year of providing concierge Diving in Cozumel.

See you on the boat!!!
Couldn't agree more. I had the pleasure of diving with Martin a few days last week and he is outstanding, very safety conscious and does excellent pre-dive briefs.

We'll be diving with Pedro Pablo next week (I hope, or maybe Wech!), looking forward to seeing Nivo again as well. I have to say I'm biased though, I've never dived with anyone but Blue XTSea. Pedro is the man!

Well, that's true for Cozumel Diving - but you are one of the more worldly divers I know! Your dive resume makes mine look like Jr. High and I've been around the globe some haha! I can't believe our Cocos trip was 11 years ago!!!

Back
Top Bottom