Suggestion Dive Report Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
ShallowDiverDave

ShallowDiverDave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

There are many forums on this wonderful site, and pardon if I am mistaken, but does a dive report forum exist? It would be fantastic if reports had a defined location or perhaps copied from existing locations for all to peruse (especially the extra special ones that include pics and/or videos). A very selfish thought indeed, but it might be quite popular.

Regards,

David

I usually put my dive reports in the regional forum area

I think a trip report (or dive report) forum is a good idea ... it'd be really cool to have a central place where you can go read about people's dives from around the world.

I also usually put my dive reports in the regional forum ... or if they're solo dives, in the solo forum ... but most of ScubaBoard's members don't go to either place.

But perhaps this thread would be better suited for the Suggestions forum ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I think a trip report (or dive report) forum is a good idea ... it'd be really cool to have a central place where you can go read about people's dives from around the world.

Exactly!

I also usually put my dive reports in the regional forum ... or if they're solo dives, in the solo forum ... but most of ScubaBoard's members don't go to either place.

Exactly!

But perhaps this thread would be better suited for the Suggestions forum ... :wink:
... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hehe, about five mins after submitting I realized the irony of this mistake. Doh!

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Thanks for moving the thread folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom