Dive Rite AL BP, Dive Rite Rec Wing, OMS Comfort Harness II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbrich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling a Dive Rite Aluminum backplate, with OMS Comfort Harness II, and Drive Rite Rec Wing. This setup will work with double Worthy HP100, and 2 AL80 Deco Cylinders.

The OMS Comfort Harness II has a couple dives on it, and has been sitting in my box of scuba stuff for about 2 years. The shoulder webbing, and waist webbing are uncut, so you can fit it to your body type. I have misplaced the shoulder pads that came with the harness. Also included is a 2" crotch strap. This harness is very similar to the Dive Rite Trans Plate Harness.

The Dive Rite aluminum backplate is a couple months old, I got this for my travel setup, but ended up getting a soft bp for travel. I don't need this bp anymore.

The Dive Rite Rec Wing is in excellent condition, and has about 100 dives on it. I used this wing for single tank setup, and also double tank setup with Worthy HP100. This wing has more than sufficient lift for double HP100. I am selling this wing because I don't have the need for it anymore. I have a wing specific for recreational diving, and a wing specific for doubles.

I am asking $275 (includes shipping by USPS Parcel Post) BCD hanger not included in this sale.

Attachments

• PA240586.JPG
    PA240586.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 163
  • PA240587.JPG
    PA240587.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Pending payment

Back
Top Bottom