Dive rite DEN Octo with Dive rite second/ Oceanic Alpha yoke Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Again new here guys... I posted my BCD's for sale on the other forum. I was sent here by a member from another diving site.

I have a Dive rite Octo with dive rite second. Nice set up has around 10 dives. Comes in a Akona zipper bag. Has console with depth, PSI and compass. The main reg was replaced after 5 or 6 dives because it was free flowing. It does have the adjustable air flow valve on the side. The primary reg has around 3-5 dives on it the second has around 10. Also has a mounted dive knife "Scuba max" I paid an arm and a leg for this set up but I am realistic. Looking for $500 + shipping OBO for the package.

Second is a Oceanic Alpha yoke set up. Has primary Alpha and secondary alpha. Blue black and yellow/black respectively. Also has pressure gauge only nothing else on the console. I purchased this used, and had it serviced by Bob as Sunshine scuba. Actually I purchased all my gear from there if anyone wants to double check if I am legit or not. Bob and Heather sold me everything both BC's listed on the other forum and the octos. Asking $300 + shipping OBO
I have some photos if you would like more please email me at grouperkng1@msn.com and I will send whatever you want to see, I only have 4 photos of the items on my PC but can take as many as you want.
Thanks
Jon

Attachments

• IMAG1855.jpg
    IMAG1855.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG1856.jpg
    IMAG1856.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG1861.jpg
    IMAG1861.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 46