Dive rite Goodman Handle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hugoboss1168

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi and good day to everybody, I was wondering whether anyone could give me some small advise on where to get or buy this grey/black DR goodman handle that is suppose to fit on a older model canister lights LED 700, or anyone has any old ones, maybe wanna sell to me etc, thks, pls see pics. thks,

Thks for the time reading and help, appreciated.
DR 1.jpg

You should be able to e-mail Dive Rite. As far as I know, the attachment method for their lights is all the same.

>ya, talk to them already, no more stock, they have the new larger full back ones, 4.4 inch wide, to big for me, i am a small dude, small hands, i have the UTD ones,i measure, 4 unch, just nice for me.

>i wonder this OEM universal handle works anot?the onli concern i have, is holes that screw in the head can;t fit, and will waste 60 usd for nothing, what you guys think?
dir 5.jpg

If the screw holes don't fit, what's preventing you from drilling new screw holes? The threads are in the light head, the handle is just a hole.

>hummm...will consider the suggestions if i were to really buy it and it can[t fit...agree? but first, i wait for to see if anyone can come out the idea of getting the original ones first, thanks

divegearexpress.com has this listed "for DiveRite lights" @ $36.00.

DR-LT6120-DR.png

Last edited:
>ya, talk to them already, no more original stock, they have the new larger full back ones, 4.4 inch wide, to big for me, i am a small dude, small hands, i have the UTD ones,it measure, 4 unch, just nice for me, well, looking and asking around for more options maybe, if can, buy back the original ones then, as feature in the first pics.

I have one in a parts box. Where would it be shipping to?

Back
Top Bottom