Closed Dive Rite Nomad XT (Dual Bladder)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Six Feet Under

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling my DiveRte Nomad XT (dual bladder model) because I'm switching to an XDeep for an easier time diving both AL80s and LP80 steels. I purchased it brand new in spring 2017 and I've only used it maybe 15 times or so, always in freshwater springs/caves.

I added 1/8th inch bungee to both main tank valve bungees as pictured to make it easier to hook them with your thumb while putting tanks on in the water, as well as a loop of 1/8th inch bungee around the waist belt to hold the back-up bladder power inflator in place (easily pulled out if needed, this just holds it in place so it's right where you expect it to be if it were to be necessary to use it; I've never hooked it up to an air source during a dive as I run it like a manual inflation device and planned on orally inflating it if I lost my main bladder somehow.

The gasket on the top dump valve was just replaced by Cave Country Dive Shop in High Springs on November 24, 2018.

31198194987_00419c7bee_c.jpg

45413441024_529ef777ee_c.jpg

45413442014_5f849ca964_c.jpg

32266117948_1568d74683_c.jpg

46137068221_852897ed48_c.jpg

*NOTE: The Trilobite line cutter/orange case, 1LB shoulder weights, and plastic BCD hanger are NOT included with the Nomad*

$500 OBO (very open to offers as I've already purchased the XDEEP I'm replacing it with), price includes shipping within the US via USPS Priority Mail (insured to purchase price). Shipping outside the US, buyer pays the difference.

I'm also willing to sell just the harness/pad as a TransPac because a friend of mine wants the wing for his CCR, but I'm trying to sell it as a whole unit first. Price on that option is approximately $150 OBO if you're interested.

What size harness and do you still have it for sale?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom