Dive Rite SS BP + STA & HOG 32LB Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melicertes

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Selling:

1 x Dive Rite Stainless Steel Back-plate ($125 new)
1 x Dive Rite Single Tank Adapter (STA) ($68 new)
1 x HOG 32lb Wing ($260 new)

Two ocean dives only. Purchased 10 months ago. Condition as good as practically new given two dives.

Asking price: $299 onco (total new would be $453 excl T&S/H)
Location for local pickup: Fountain Valley, Southern California.
Shipping will be a flat rate of $15 anywhere in the United States only.
Payment in cash only for local pickup; Paypal for anything else.

Last edited:
What size?

---------- Post added August 29th, 2013 at 07:19 PM ----------

Depending on size and how negotiable on price may be interested, can currently get same setup new from cave adventures $289

Hi 02gluken,

Not sure what you mean by size since I believe (and I might very well be wrong) that the Dive Rite plate is a standard size. If you want to look at the item in question specifically you can go to Scubatoys.com and search for BC2116 at the top, right-hand corner of their page. [Edit]: I noticed ScubaToys lists the dimensions for the plate as Length: 15.5 inches Overall Width: 10.5 inches (maybe that helps)?
If you can find the same items at a better rate go for it
coffee.gif
There will always be good deals out there.

If you look at these items on ScubaToys you will see the pricing I listed for new items. Taking a 33% drop on items in this good condition is a great deal IMHO but I can only say you have to go where you find the best quality and best rate.

Good luck to you.
Melicertes

I was thinking of back plates from DSS which come in different sizes. Is harness or weight pockets included?

Hi 02gluken,

No the harness is not included. In my experience the harness is usually pretty well trimmed to fit your own preferences; it is probably best to get your own harness and trim it to your own needs (assuming you are using a Hogarthian setup like I do of course). I dive pretty much with as little extras on all my rigs so I did not get weight pockets for this rig. I use a separate DUI weight harness system so only the items listed are up for sale right now. :coffee:

Melicertes

---------- Post added August 29th, 2013 at 08:54 PM ----------

Wing Sold.

SS BP and STA still available for $75.

---------- Post added August 30th, 2013 at 04:16 PM ----------

All items sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom