Dive Rite Transpac Harness Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BVickery

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a XXL Transpac Harness w/ Rec Wing for sale. Approx 15 dives on them. Also throwing in crotch strap.

Nothing wrong with it, just seeing myself going in another direction

Asking $500 shipped.

Will listen to reasonable offers.

Last edited:
Since it wont let me edit it, and reviewing some others.

$450+shipping.

Will listen to reasonable offers

Pics upon request. Gear is in excellent condition,

Last edited:
Price Dropped, picks included:

$400 shipped Price does include the OMS weight pouches.
Will listen to offers. Cash only please.

Front
IMG_0313.jpg

Back
IMG_0312.jpg

Still available
$400 shipped Check/USPS/Paypal (+3% to cover fees)

Final Price Drop: $350 shipped (edit function was not available)

Also has the screws to keep the Wing and Harness together. Also, glad to add in Dive Alert signaling device that attaches to the LP inflator hose.

Interested in this item. Does it have the quick release weights? and what are the oms pouches exactly? If i am guessing right I am thinking that they are they weight pouches on the back? Everything else is in good shape?... I can do paypal also.... If you could email me back at promuskynut@yahoo.com I would appreciate it...Thanks Brad Londre

Interested in this item. Does it have the quick release weights? and what are the oms pouches exactly? If i am guessing right I am thinking that they are they weight pouches on the back? Everything else is in good shape?... I can do paypal also.... If you could email me back at promuskynut@yahoo.com I would appreciate it...Thanks Brad Londre

These are in excellent condition. Don't have many dives because money I could have used for Dive trips had to pay for attorney fee's for a divorce, and then medical bills.

Thanks for all looking, but it has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom