Dive Shop - Kuala Lumpur

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Washy:
My dive gear is being shipped from the UK to KL and I need a good dive bag to move it around in.

Can someone recommend a dive shop in KL that would sell a decent dive bag.

Thanks,

Washy.

Borneo Divers are by far the most professional and well equipped.

Also very friendly and informative.

jungle jim

There is a dive shop in 1Utama(shopping complex 30-45mins off Kuala Lumpur) doing a stock clearance now.

They have some Akona dive bags for sale. It's only until 11th October.

Check it out :)

There is rainbow runner in plaza berjaya right smack in KL.(beside Berjaya Times Square, very easy to get to)

There is dive station in Mid valley megamall (also around 30 mins of KL)

and many more which i can't think off.

alexcttan:
Problue dive bag only selling at RM69.90 at Sunway Hobby shop, the same row with 7-11...good buy !!!

is this the large roller/backpack type bag ? or the 'jaring' type.

lanun:
is this the large roller/backpack type bag ? or the 'jaring' type.

i think it's the net type. the akone ones in BU is cheap.. huge for 2 person for only RM4xx :wink:

I just bought a sling bag by BARE from 1Utama on the 11th for about 180++ Its very big and can fit 2 sets of full diving gears without any problem. The beauty of it is that it has 2 straps on the bottom that can be turned into a backpack.

I have a friend in KL who owns a dive shop and if you mention my name he may even give you a discount. His name is Ed and he's a pretty cool guy. His shop is Ocean Xplorer, no 57, 1st floor, Jalan Mamanda 9, 68000 Ampang Point, KL.

Back
Top Bottom