Dive Shop Near Ocean City, MD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregmercer

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for the closest dive shop to Ocean City, MD. I thought there was one in Salisbury but I can't seem to find any information on it. Did they go out of business? Any help is greatly appreciated!

From what I understand Pirate Scuba went out of business....

This is the only one I know of in Salisbury MD. Hopefully they are still in business.

Discover Diving Inc

(410) 219-3483 Address: 720 Snow Hill Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804

Hi and welcome,

If you are coming to O.C. you better BYOGG "bring your own gear and gas". Pirate scuba went by the wayside, they were the last. If you are diving with o.c. diver you may be able to get a fill for the next days dives, otherwise you are oog.

Sorry, hope this helps

Eric

There is one shop in salisbury. Half the shop is lawn mower small engine repair the other half is dive. He is good about opening the dive side if you stop in. Not sure if you can can get air fills or not there. I can check Monday and get back to you. Next nearest shop in in Va Beach going South or possible one South of Dover Delaware.

The shop actually has a compressor and pool in the back and the guy does instruction (SSI i think) from there. Prices are definitely set like he knows he's the only game in town though.....

There is a sign up on Rt 1 between Lewes and Rehobeth, I stopped there a couple of years ago when they where getting ready to open. Don't know if it is still going or not.

Waterworld is just south of Walmart on Route 1. The shop is in a little garage next to the hair salon. Just be sure to call him to make sure he is there or can meet you.
302-645-9490

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom