• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Dive shop software

Discussion in 'Business of Diving Institute' started by Tienuts, Aug 20, 2016.

1. tridacna

tridacna ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    We use Eve. I agree with you regarding the crappy UI. It is a kludge and tries to do too much. The service module is awful and we’ve stayed with a paper and excel system then directly input invouces into Eve. Also hate the data import process that we have to do every year.

Finally, it seems that all ISSYS is focused on is that horrible integration into Mailchimp. We use it to generate auto-responses after customer sign-up and it’s hit or miss at best.

I’ve been to most of their presentations at DEMA and that’s all they talk about. If you find anything better, let me know.

2. Darcy Kieran

Darcy Kieran Business of Diving Institute

I've looked for the answer to this question, a lot... For years.

We ended up having to use a proper POS/eCommerce system (e.g. Lightspeed Retail Software - or any other ones) for the retail operations (in-store and online); and a different system for class & trip rosters.

The money & time we spent on EVE (Issys / PADI) was a huge waste of time & money. PADI is not known for the quality of their IT products, services & operations.

3. Capt Gary

Capt Gary Dive Shop

# of Dives:

Darcy would like to show you our integration of EnComPOS and Scubaocity. These two systems talk to each other and cover in store and online for dive centers using our system.

Please contact us at info@scubaocity.com for a demo of our products.

Good Diving
    Capt Gary

4. Jörg Wiesmann

Jörg Wiesmann Garibaldi

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    If you are still interested, i would like to propose you to take a look at http://www.geekdivers.com or find our tutorials on youtube to get a quick idea how our software works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVd35A5IHaU&list=PLaR0-3pnjztrF2lML7CU6Krp-PtZIlPFu

If you want to try it, you can drop us a message at info@geekdivers.com. It comes the first month totally free and you can quit it any time.
    The monthly fee depends on your dive center and how much you charge for 2 dives (no extra costs).

Let's say i come to you and want to dive twice (bringing all my equip etc.) - That would be your monthly fee (in case you operate more than one dive center, it gets cheaper for every additional dive center).

What can Geek Divers do for you?
    - Registration form for your customer (no more paper, let them fill out the form before they come to you) - The customer is automatically in Geek Divers | The experience that matters
    - Customer Management (including standard data, insurance information, certificates, equipment rental, bill overview and much more)
    - Staff Management (Commissions, Salaries, Certs and much more)
    - Equipment Management
    - Partner (Agents) Management
    - Trip Planing / Expenses / Reporting / User Management and more....
    - Bills are automatically calculated
    - Staff commission / salary is automatically calculated
    - Cashflow .....
    - Mobile friendly
    - Works on Windows / Mac / Linux / IOS / Android

Get you free trial now ( info@geekdivers.com )!

Kind Regards