dive shops in cabo san lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landonnin1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Going to Cobo San Lucas march-06-2010 Thur march-13-2010 looking to do 2 days of diving, could anyone recommend a dive shop that they have used and maybe a dive location that could be a must see

thank you
Matt Landon DM

Last year during that time I used Lands End Dive shop and will use them again the week after you leave. Small groups, decent equipment and Lorena the Dive Master (hope she is still there) was fantastic. She really took her time and pointed out tons of stuff that we would never have seen. She also waited and made sure we all had a good look. Must see for me would be the sandfalls and the sea lions out at Lands End.
Have fun.

I've dived with many shops in Cabo. They were largely interchangable. All were good. All had good equipment. All had good boats, though in November, Cabo Adventures brought in a new, big boat that was very, very nice. The sea lions at Lands End are great fun to dive with. The dives are all guided. I think it is the law to have a dive guide. So, let the shop know well in advance if you are looking for a more challenging dive, i.e. one where there is no chance of inexperienced divers.

My son and I went out with Manta Divers in September, very nice folks!

We were on a one day stop from a cruise so only got in a couple of dives down at lands end- it was fun, lots of life around. I understand the locations a bit further out are better though.

thank you to every one for the info. I for sure want to dive with the sea lions so I can get some good uw video so that one will be on my list ,Does anyone know about the arch or arc dive .

thank you
matt

Back
Top Bottom