Dive Shops near St Louis, MO that do Oxygen fills?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macado

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Can anyone recommend or does anyone know if any dive shops near St Louis, Missouri that can handle oxygen fills? I'm on a rebreather and hoping to dive in the area in next week. While I can certainly bring my own oxygen + booster I was hoping to find a shop with in the area that could provide local support.

Unfortunately,the ones I called can't do it and the ones I emailed either never responded or came back with a poorly worded response that they "don't do that."

Are oxygen fills that hard to come by in Missouri?

I’m curios who wouldn’t I know Midwest Scuba does cascade fills for O2 and pretty sure Y-Kiki does. If either one of them won’t I do know a rebreather diver with his own booster.

Thanks. I asked in a couple Facebook groups and got some good responses. A couple locals are willing to help. Y-Kiki seems like the preferred shop and I've been in touch with then.

I got a very half-*ssed response from Midwest Scuba that they do not fill oxygen or rent scuba tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom