Dive Show Update????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chucksaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Things arent bad here in Tyler and we are supposed to head to Dallas Saturday am for the big happenings and I am wondering if Alan or Valkry could post a weather update Saturday am and if any of the Dive Show folks are reading if they could give us a go-no go on the show (How do you like the NASA reference)...

Greatly appreciated

Charlie

(Roger on the NASA reference...)

"GO!"

I'll be there. Temps should moderate today, leaving only patches of troublesome spots on the highway in the early am. I'm just going to take my time and get there. Will be in the Flower Garden Banks NMS booth from 12:00 to 3:00. I'm looking forward to meeting other swampers and SB'ers in the evening. See ya'll there!
Bill

Roads are slushy but ice free currently on Friday midday. It's only supposed to get warmer so I dont think you will have any issues. Just dont be in a hurry. :) Cant wait to meet y'all.

The roads in Dallas are fine, I drove up yesterday morning from New Braunfels. we started seeing snow past Waco, but the roads were just a little wet, no Ice. The show is ok the exhibit hall is not as large as I have seen at the Houston shows, but there was a pretty good turnout last night. Unfortunately some of the speakers had to cancel due to weather, I'm heading back today round noon to catch some of the afternoon speakers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom