Dive spots (May/June) and dive centers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hbuisman

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

This is my first time on this forum so forgive me if I miss any etiquette.
As of this Friday I will be in Bali for a bit over a week, and I was wondering if anyone can recommend me good dive sites for this time of year.

I also plan on taking my advanced PADI certification, so I was also hoping to get some advice on good dive centers. I am looking for a good price, but of course also safety.

Kind regards,
hbuisman

Hi hbuisman,

How many dives do you have? Bali has a great range of dive sites that stretch from the simplest such as the Tulamben Wreck to the great drift diving found at Nusa Penida which on particular days can be testing. If you were thinking about continuing with you Padi AOW course still, i would personally say thats a fantastic idea. here at Blue Season Bali we only really take guests who have the AOW card to Nusa Penida, to sites such as Manta Point and Crystal Bay where there is the possibility of seeing the world famous Mola Mola. Our AOW lets you see the best of Bali with one day (2 dives) in Tulamben on the wreck and one day (3dives) at Nusa Penida.

If you require any further information of the diving we offer here at Blue Season, please dont hesitate to contact us at info@baliocean.com or check out our website at Diving Bali | Dive Courses Bali

Hope to dive with you soon

Blue Season Bali

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom