Dive Table PDF?.?.?.?.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jstans09

New
Reaction score
I've been looking all over but can't seem to find a worksheet or something similar with multiple BLANK divetables on it. Thought maybe someone here might have a PDF they would like to share?

Do you mean tables or profiles? A blank table is pretty useless.

Sorry for the initial post. fingers engaged before brain was fully into it.

Last edited:
Hi jstans09

Welcome to Scubaboard. This is the introduction and greets section, which is a great place for a first post. Lots of folks use this area to tell a bit about themselves, the kind of diving they enjoy, etc.

I think you are asking about blank dive log pages, right? You wrote divetables, which I normally think of as No Decompression Limit tables of depth and time. If they were blank they would not be very useful, so I'm going to go with dive log pages. Things that may look like this:

dff_nitrox_multi_divedog1.jpg

There appear to be downloadable forms at this page: Diving For Fun - Downloadable Dive Log Filler Pages

There is also a Do-It-Yourself forum here on ScubaBoard. It's been a while since I checked it out, but there may be more styles to chose from there.

Good Luck, and Happy Diving.

but thanks. Guess I wasn't very clear. I want a worksheet where I can work various profiles.... lots of 'em. Depth, time, pressure group but thats all, I don't need the rest of the log page. Thanks all for the comments though I'll keep looking or buckle down and try to create one myself.

Here's one I made up for personal use. Fits my old NASDS binder cover.

Attachments

• DIVE log front page.pdf
    350 KB · Views: 582
  • DIVE LOG back page.pdf
    350.7 KB · Views: 339
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom