Dive Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey Jim. I'm with a fire department in Alabama and I just recently Built our dive trailer starting with a 16 foot enclosed tandem axle trailer. If you are still interested in a trailer lay out let me know and i will send you pictures. Our trailer also has a 6 4500# bottle cascade system in it. We have the capability of refilling nearly 40 scuba tanks all portable so we have it on scene. my e-mail is jparkerfire@yahoo.com

I hope it works out for you Jim

"Someone mentioned enamel paint - not sure what that would do for you on a wood interior(?). Our trailer is completely water sealed with rubber floor matting to facilitate drainage and easy cleaning"

I have just painted the floor and first few inches of the sides of my tailer with Deck Restore, It has a tough plastic non-slip texture, bonds to the particle board, is white, waterproof, and cheap... $120 for a 6x12 trailer. It rolls on with about a 2mm(Canadian) thickness. I will let you know how it holds up to regular use.

I love the suggestions everyone has made. What a great resource. Thanks

In your photo's, those look like wet suits. Do the PSD's use wet suits?

Back
Top Bottom