Dive Travel Poll

When will you start traveling to go diving?

• Within the next six months.

Votes: 72 47.7%
  • 6 months - 1 year

Votes: 57 37.7%
  • Beyond 1 year

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This article explains how Bali could be reopened. The first 3 months would be domestic tourism. And than, hopefully some Asian countries, India and Australia. But all depending of course of the future data. Bali Gaet Wisatawan Domestik saat 3 Bulan Pertama Normal Baru

This article explains how Bali could be reopened. The first 3 months would be domestic tourism. And than, hopefully some Asian countries, India and Australia. But all depending of course of the future data. Bali Gaet Wisatawan Domestik saat 3 Bulan Pertama Normal Baru

The gist I'm getting from all these recent articles, is that Bali will promote natural attractions more than cultural attractions to start "New Norm", which will be good for the diving industry

So many conflicting messages in the news now. In July we will see what really happened in June. But this article explains what the governor of Bali thinks about the developments. And he is the one who will take the decisions. He sounds very realistic to me, Bali Tidak Mau Normal Baru, Koster: Pemda yang Paling Tahu Lapangan

I don't think openly defying Jokowi's wishes will hold up for long.
The deputy governor seems to be more optimistic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom