Dive With Me! South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laelfaerie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all,

I just got my diving certification a few months ago and haven't been able to go since! I really enjoy it and would like to go more. Just looking for some Buddies!! A little about me: I'm a strong swimmer, very comfortable with underwater creatures, have my own gear. I'm looking to do some fun, interesting dives but really will go on any type of dive just to get some time under the water! I'd be happy to cruise around with you while you fish, take photos, or help out with clean up projects. I work pretty long hours during the week so will have to be mostly a weekend or night time diver. I am especially looking for a mentor to really push my diving skills, so if you are up for a motivated student, please respond.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Lael

well then come on and visit the Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook, here on Scubaboard or at www.verobeachscubaclub.org

we have lots of members up and down the state and we dive a LOT. We have some great, experienced divers and are quite a fun bunch.

And you are welcome to join me aboard one of Stuart Scuba's boats anytime (www.stuartscuba.com)

well then come on and visit the Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook, here on Scubaboard or at www.verobeachscubaclub.org

we have lots of members up and down the state and we dive a LOT. We have some great, experienced divers and are quite a fun bunch.

And you are welcome to join me aboard one of Stuart Scuba's boats anytime (www.stuartscuba.com)

Awesome! Thank you. I saw the trips this weekend are NITROX recommended. Not certified for that and don't have a buddy, do you still think its a good trip for me?

howdy and welcome from your south Florida neighbor.....you can try some meet up groups such as force-e and gold coast or a beach diving group in you area (Hollywood, fl.) for lots of buddies and dive opportunities....beach diving is a great way to gain underwater experience at a great price since you have your own equipment.

Hi and welcome! You should go check out South Florida Divers dive club. They meet the first Wednesday of each month near where you live, and they welcome new guests! www.sfdi.com I belonged to it for over 30 years but I don't live there now. Tell them Debby said hi!

Awesome! Thank you. I saw the trips this weekend are NITROX recommended. Not certified for that and don't have a buddy, do you still think its a good trip for me?

the saturday trip is either a morning OR afternoon trip. People who do both (4 dives) are recommended to dive nitrox. If you do only one trip then air is fine.
Of course, you should take a nitrox class and enjoy more bottom time! We can help you with that too :)

I forgot to mention my VERY favorite dive boat in Fort Lauderdale! Sea Experience...I've been diving with them forever, love to dive with them! www.seaxp.com

Hiya, Hollywood diver here, and I do a lot of beach diving. Always looking for buddies to dive with. let's go!

Hiya, Hollywood diver here, and I do a lot of beach diving. Always looking for buddies to dive with. let's go!
Jenny,

Let me know when you want to go! I can go pretty much any weekday evening except Wednesday and my weekends are usually free too!

If you are going this weekend, I'd love to tag along...

Got a full schedule Saturday and Sunday, however.. Monday early morning, weather permitting, we can beat the crowds to the beach.... Perry St. in Hollywood. Nice n easy beach dive, stuff to see, parking shouldn't be an issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom