Dive Xtras Cuda 650 DPV - Scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Torpedo

Pollo Grande Tejano!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I’ve decided to put my scooter up for sale. I haven’t been able to use it much lately and no reason to keep it a closet queen until I am able to spend the time I want on the trigger again. It is in great condition with 21 dives on it since I bought it new from Dive Xtras, September of 2010… Never flooded.. Not a single issue. Battery, prop and everything else is good.. Always cleaned and inspected post-use, and before diving it again.

For those who may not be familiar with this DPV, here is the URL to it on the Dive X site: Dive Xtras - Dive Xtras
Comprehensive Testing:
http://www.tahoebenchmark.com/pdfs/2011/BinderTBM2011v30.pdf

Included:
- Dive Xtras Cuda 650 DPV w/standard included equipment.
- Cuda 650 battery
- Battery Charger
- Watts Up Meter with connectors
- Standard spares kit.

Looking for $3,800 Or Best Offer.
Don't be shy with the offers but keep in mind that I'm not hurting for money and will dismiss the ridiculous..

I can deliver to DEMA (Las Vegas, NV) in a few weeks if a deal is worked out before I start heading that way on the 8th. I prefer not to ship unless buyer wants to pay for it to be professionally packed and the shipping costs.

Please feel free to ask any questions in this thread or via PM that you may have. References available both personally on re: this DPV.

Thanks,
David

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 195