Diveheart / HSA Class in Michigan: 7/4-7/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickydazla

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Good morning. I am new to the site as of tonight. I was told of different programs for disabled individuals. I was injured in the line of duty 2 yrs ago. I miss diving so much. the disability i have yet is in my arm and hand. I would really appreciate being able to talk to someone that knows more about how to be able to handle diving again with disabilities. I am a recreational and water rescue diver. Thank you for your help:)

Good morning. I am new to the site as of tonight. I was told of different programs for disabled individuals. I was injured in the line of duty 2 yrs ago. I miss diving so much. the disability i have yet is in my arm and hand. I would really appreciate being able to talk to someone that knows more about how to be able to handle diving again with disabilities. I am a recreational and water rescue diver. Thank you for your help:)
You may have to reconfigure gear a little and take your diving back a step or two to start but go for it.. I used to work on a large dive boat with an instructor who had only one arm and people would go the whole day without even realising, he was amazing.

Give Jim a call and good luck.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom