Divemaster course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you got a good DM course there Tom :)

As far as transport from Pattaya to Phuket goes; the last time I went to Phuket I drove my car, it took me about 10 hours, that will mostly likely not be a practical option for you, so flying from bangkok or U-tapao would be your best choice and it is not too dear.

I would not even consider the bus or train :-(

Thanks for the info there.
Yes I feel my course was done very profesionally and I have been most pleased with all aspects of it, as I was with my Open water and advanced courses previously. With what I have learned I feel more confident as a diver and feel better placed to be able to assist others should a problem occur.
Next step possibly later this year, time permitting I may do the assistant instructor course.
As I have said before I am very pleased the way things happened in the end, but what surprises me most is that having decided to continue my diver training back at home, the costs here were significantly less than some I was quoted in Thailand. I would have expected the reverse. Why is that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom