DivePAL - a game changer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What happened to the "tissue loading graphic display"? All I get is the "computer?
did you click on the "compartments" button?
The "tissue loading graphic display" shows up nicely on my PC

I'm talking about the toggle between the bar graph and the computer in the lower left of the screen. Interesting to see the loading when "flying" the dive.... now that choice is gone.... unless I'm missing something???

I'm talking about the toggle between the bar graph and the computer in the lower left of the screen. Interesting to see the loading when "flying" the dive.... now that choice is gone.... ....
mmmhhh ... to toggle between dive computer / nitorgen compartments you need to use the 2 buttons on the left side ... see image:

divepal_20111128b.jpg

Are you using Beta v0.8?

Please post image of what you see.

another "issue" : If I make changes to dive #1 (of 2 when multiple dives have already been planned and analyzed), and click analyze, it isn't accepting any changes in the analysis of dive #1 (though I can edit dive #2 and when I click analyze it will update on dive #2).....

..... Screen resolution: 1366 x 768......
that's a tiny one :D

We will release a fix in few days.

Thank you for your patience

another "issue" : If I make changes to dive #1 (of 2 when multiple dives have already been planned and analyzed), and click analyze, it isn't accepting any changes in the analysis of dive #1 (though I can edit dive #2 and when I click analyze it will update on dive #2).....
?
when you are creating a plan for a series of dives, from the analyze view click on the back arrow (top/left) to go back to the plotting screen ....... then use the colored buttons on the bottom black bar to select which dive profile you want to modify.
It works as a charm :wink:

Back
Top Bottom