divePAL for Android - 1.5.3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
January 7, 2015 - Version 1.5.3
Major changes: None
divePAL for Android App is available on Google Play

New Features​

-None

Dive Computer Buddy support​

Now you can use divePAL for Android with Dive Computer Buddy to directly download logs from the following dive Computers:
Aeris: A300, A300 AI, A300 XT, Atmos AI, Elite T3, Manta and XR2
Genesis: ReAct Pro
Mares: Puck, Puck Air.
Oceanic: Atom 3, Geo, Geo 2, OC1, OC1-LE, OCS, OCi, Pro Plus 2.1, Pro Plus 3, Veo 2.0, Veo 250,Veo 3.0, VT3 and VT4.
Sherwood: Insight, Insight2 and Wisdom 3.
Suunto: Cobra1, Cobra2, Cobra3, D4, D4i, D6, D6i, D9, D9Tx, DX, HelO2, Vyper, Vyper Air, Vytec and Zoop.

Bug Fixes​

- Fixed a bug with some Oceanic computer models (Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0) compressing profiles into half the actual elapsed dive time. Profiles affected need to be re-downloaded
- Improved support for Oceanic computers with many logs (unfortunately we do not have a computer affected by the issue this update is intended to fix, so we cannot test it first hand).

Misc​

- None

Supported Dive Computers Simulators
This version of divePAL supports simulations of the following dive computers:
AERIS: A100, A300, A300AI, A300XT, Atmos AI, Elite T3, Epic, Manta, XR1, XR1-Nx and XR2.
CRESSI: Leonardo and Giotto.
HOLLIS: DG05.
MARES: Mission Puck.
OCEANIC: Atom2, Atom3, BUD, Geo, Geo2, OC1, OC1-LE, OCi, OCS, Pro Plus 2, Pro Plus 3, Veo 100, Veo 180Nx, Veo 250, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, ProPlus 2, VT3 and VT4.
SCUBAPRO: Aladin 2G and Galileo Sol.
SHEARWATER: Predator.
SHERWOOD: Amphos Air and Wisdom3.
SUBGEAR: XP10.
SUUNTO: Cobra1, Cobra3, D4, D4i, D6, D6i, D9, Gekko, HelO2, Vyper, Vyper Air and Zoop.
TUSA: Zen.

Back
Top Bottom