divePAL-W: Supported Dive Computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No need to buy it .... the Basic version is free :D

So, we can download DivePAL now and my Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1 will be supported? For free? What's the catch? (sorry, pardon my skepticsm)

So, we can download DivePAL now and my Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1 will be supported? For free? What's the catch? (sorry, pardon my skepticsm)
1) divePAL is still in beta
2) divePAL Basic is free. But it is also limited in what it can do. See FEATURES
3) Every version of divePAL includes - for free - a "default" no-brand dive computer
4) If a user is enrolled in one of our online classes for a model-specific dive computer, then the same dive computer will be available in divePAL - for free - for 30 days since enrollment. After the 30 days period user has the option to purchase that dive computer (for few bucks: prices are listed inside divePAL).

See you support the oceanic 250, think it will work with the 180 and 200? Thanks!

......What about importing existing oceanlog databases? (from a supported model)
This is something we are planning to implement :wink:

Added several more dive computers :wink:

As of December 7, 2011 divePAL Windows supports 39 dive computers:

AERIS: Atmos AI, Elite T3, Epic, Manta, XR-1, XR-1 Nx and XR-2

CRESSI: Leonardo

MARES: Puck

OCEANIC: Veo 100, Veo 180Nx, Veo 250, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Pro Plus 2, Geo, Geo 2.0, B.U.D., Atom 2.0, Atom 3.0, OC1, OC1-LE, VT3, VT 4.0 and OCS

SCUBAPRO: Aladin 2G and Galileo Sol

SUBGEAR: XP-10

SUUNTO: Gekko, Zoop, Cobra1, Cobra3, D4, D6, D9, Vyper and Vyper Air

TUSA: Zen

........ What about importing existing oceanlog databases? (from a supported model)
Right now you can import into divePAL oceanlog databases by exporting them first in DL7 (DAN) format.
We have already done a native importer for Suunto SDE and we are now working on the Oceanic one.

Right now you can import into divePAL oceanlog databases by exporting them first in DL7 (DAN) format.
We have already done a native importer for Suunto SDE and we are now working on the Oceanic one.

hee, hee, hee, - now it looks like I may have a "back door" to get my Cochran logs into your software... (through a DAN file). Need to play a bit.... wish it was "dive season" here in the north...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom