Diver Down pantoon boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbles below

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Diver Down is going out on a monthly basis for two tanks dives from 8-1pm at Lake Pleasant. Captain Tony Armaral and Utah Paul both are instructors and tech divers and has charter the boat for the following dates:Aug 22, Sep 26, Oct 11,Nov 21, and Dec 13. EL Mar is no longer taking the boat out! You have to bring your own weights and tanks. Yet provides fruits, homemade cookies, waters, and take you to 2 different dive sites for $49. If they r doing a 3 tank dives, they will bring a grill on board. If you're interested in diving off a boat instead of shore contact Tony: tamaral@gounderdiving.com
Utah Paul stated if you have a paddleboard or kayak, you can bring it on board and use it during your SI.
I went yesterday w my dive buddy, Walt. The visibility was 30+ at Tech Island and Walt and I went to 103/38 ft w only 3mm, vest, hood, and gloves for 51 minutes dive, 88-67F.
Second dive was at Doug's Island w 20+ visibility. We tried to find the gnome at 60-65ft but no luck. It was chilly on the second dive so are depth was 65/38 ft for 60 mins. It was a wonderful day and great diving seeing catfish, blue gills, and striped bass. Also, it's spawning season so I hope the little babies will matured and survived a long time from the fishermen! Hope to see out there and be safe!

Back
Top Bottom