Diver for fishing tackle recovery?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunCatfish

Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks, Don't mean to hijack your forum but not sure where else to turn. Would appreciate suggestions on a diver who might be able to help me out with some fishing tackle recovery. Lost several rods in a mishap recently in 30' of water on a clean bottom. Would gladly cover costs and compensate you for your time. Please PM me any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I'm nowhere near you and can't help but curious as to this "mishap"? Hope you can get your gear back.

...//... Would appreciate suggestions on a diver who might be able to help me out with some fishing tackle recovery. Lost several rods in a mishap recently in 30' of water on a clean bottom. ...//...

Six pack, Spinning rod, heavy sinker spoon with a big-ass treble hook on it...

Yep, that was my first thought, spent about 5 hours dragging the bottom in an attempt to recover them that way. Finally decided that just not gonna get the job done. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Yes, I found it for him a couple of weeks after he lost it.

Back
Top Bottom