Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Pidgiepoo:)

Don't think I will be there this year to take your picture :(

Colin

OHNO !! Colin..I was expecting you..in fact your name is on my "hope they come in December" list. With the airfares dropping, maybe you can make it. I'll keep my fingers crossed..and one of the front bars seats warm for you guys.:wink:

Boy it sure would be nice if Diver Kat would quit diving in Florida and come home to start the December list.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

^^^ Where's your Cozumel pics Linda???? I checked shutterfly and couldn't find them.:confused: I wannna see that great shark pic:D

I haven't finished editing!!! (but I sent you another email with a few "unclean" versions this morning. :D )

Got your email...looked at those pics all day and dreamed about seenig those same sharks real soon.:D
Thanks loads..maybe we'll see you in October?

OK Ms. Pidgiepoo! Back from FL and guess I'm roped into handling your December List!!:hiding: (FYI ... I can't change the thread title unless you want to start a whole new thread .... )

So all you December people, start posting your info, and I'll add you in! :admin:

12/10 - 12/17 - pidgiepoo & husband, Iberostar, Dive with Martin
12/24 - 12/31 - darook & family, Fiesta Americana, Dive House
12/03 - 12/10 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa Del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics

PP - Just remember, since you'll be there for my birthday (AGAIN!) you have to have a nice big drink for me!!! :D I swear, one of these days we have to be on island at the same time and have a few together!!! :drunks:

I'll be in Cozumel w/Wife and family from 11/29 - 12/4 - Occidental Grand / diving w/ Dive Palancar - looking forward to Wet Wendy's
then
Ferry to Playa del Carmen 12/4 - 12/10 - SHARKS AND CENOTES :D - Allegro but haven't made a "final" decision on who i'm diving with

yippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Kat's back and has already started our colorful December thread. Tis fun to watch the color changes and follow everyone who's diving in December
You can start another thread if you think it would be better..I just started this one to make sure you were officially roped into Dec.:kiss2:
Don't know when your birthday is..but I can guarentee you I will be drinking a beer that day :cheers:
14 more days til Coz !!!:D:D

You're heading up the list bwetter!!!!:D
And Dirty-Dog is now added!!!! :D

11/29 - 12/04 - bwetter w/wife & family, Occidental Grand, Dive Palancar then onto Playa del Carmen 12/4 - 12/10 for SHARKS AND CENOTES
12/05 - 12/15 - Dirty-Dog, with wife & a lady friend, Sabor, Aldora Divers
12/10 - 12/17 - pidgiepoo & husband, Iberostar, Dive with Martin
12/24 - 12/31 - darook & family, Fiesta Americana, Dive House
12/03 - 12/10 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa Del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics

Last edited:
Dirty Dog, with wife and a lady friend. 12/5/2011 - 12/15/2011. Staying at the Sabor, diving with Aldora Divers. Possibly a day trip or two to the mainland for sharks and/or cenotes.

So how do you recognise SBers? Is there a secret handshake or something?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom