Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh poop- I messed up your color system and now I have to put up with DD's black and white. Pleeeeeeeeeeeze disreguard my last comment and return to your normal system. I can't stand it !!!!!!!!! I totally admit I was wrong..but you have to admit it's been a long time since I've seen one of your lists.:D:D

Wife and I plan on staying at Hotel Cozumel 12/14-12/19 and diving with bottom time divers. Just need to book it! This will be our 7th time to Coz... it's our annual Coz trip :D

Oh poop- I messed up your color system and now I have to put up with DD's black and white. Pleeeeeeeeeeeze disreguard my last comment and return to your normal system. I can't stand it !!!!!!!!! I totally admit I was wrong..but you have to admit it's been a long time since I've seen one of your lists.:D:D

LOL!! No you weren't wrong ..... I did normally do black & bold on the pre-list, and color once everyone started traveling. Just thought the alternating color was easier to read, but I may try for some non-blue alternating color for pre-travel. Not to get all technical on you, but if a color code is already associated with a line then when I want to change it blue or green later I just have to change the color code #, not the whole line. (Clear as mud, right! And you thought I wasn't working for my Margaritas!!! Oh you of little faith!!!!):shakehead:

11/29 - 12/04 - bwetter w/wife & family, Occidental Grand, Dive Palancar then onto Playa del Carmen 12/4 - 12/10 for SHARKS AND CENOTES
12/05 - 12/15 - Dirty-Dog, with wife & a lady friend, Sabor, Aldora Divers
12/10 - 12/17 - pidgiepoo & husband, Iberostar, Dive with Martin
12/14 - 12/19 - 94GTStang & Wife, Hotel Cozumel, Bottom Time Divers
12/24 - 12/31 - darook & family, Fiesta Americana, Dive House
12/03 - 12/10 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa Del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics
12/23 - 12/30 - Get Wet, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Tony[/QUOTE]

11/29 - 12/04 - bwetter w/wife & family, occidental grand, dive palancar then onto playa del carmen 12/4 - 12/10 for sharks and cenotes
12/03 - 12/10 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, casa del mar, del mar aquatics
12/05 - 12/15 - dirty-dog, with wife & a lady friend, sabor, aldora divers
12/10 - 12/17 - pidgiepoo & husband, iberostar, dive with martin
12/14 - 12/19 - 94gtstang & wife, hotel cozumel, bottom time divers
12/23 - 12/30 - get wet, hotel cozumel, scuba tony
12/24 - 12/31 - darook & family, fiesta americana, dive house

Now in chronological order

Hi guys - count us in! Self w/ my husband. Planning our first trip 12/5 - 12/15. Still researching where to stay and who to dive with....Villablanca and Scuba Mau most likely given reviews but haven't booked. Most likely going to do cenotes on the last few days....so I guess it's really 12/5 to 12/12.

Been on this board to research a lot and so far, learned that this group seems to know how to have fun! ;-) Looking forward to meeting some of you -- by the way - for the newbie on this board....is this the secret handshake?) :cheers:

11/29 - 12/04 - bwetter w/wife & family, Occidental Grand, Dive Palancar then onto Playa del Carmen 12/4 - 12/10 for SHARKS AND CENOTES
12/03 - 12/10 - pelagic_by_nature & wife, Casa Del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics
12/05 - 12/15 - Bearkeley w/husband, Villablanca??, Scuba Mau??
12/05 - 12/15 - Dirty-Dog, with wife & a lady friend, Sabor, Aldora Divers
12/10 - 12/17 - pidgiepoo & husband, Iberostar, Dive with Martin
12/14 - 12/19 - 94GTStang & Wife, Hotel Cozumel, Bottom Time Divers
12/23 - 12/30 - Get Wet, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Tony
12/24 - 12/31 - darook & family, Fiesta Americana, Dive House

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom