Diverite Nitek Duo/trio Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rygar

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi to all,
I'm looking for old software for Nitek Duo/Trio. Unfortunatelly it isn't available on DiveRite site anymore :(
>NiTek Dive Log Software for NiTek Trio and Duo. Posted 4.18.2009
>NiTek Dive Log Software for NiTek Trio and Duo. Posted 4.18.2009

I know there's is diffrent way to download logs from this computer but i need those specyfic files.

underH2Oman,
i know that but as i wrote i'm looking for orginal Dive Rite software. Anyhow thank you for help :)

May I ask what you need this old software for ? It seems to me better alternatives exist.

JMBL,

I'm trying to create list of tools for every diving computer exists. I'll post it here when it'll be ready.

JMBL,

I'm trying to create list of tools for every diving computer exists. I'll post it here when it'll be ready.
You should have said this in the first place! I've collected lots of others over the years. What do you still need?

JMBL,

Great idea !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom