For Sale Diverite Transpac XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
good afternoon everyone! As mentioned previously my gear collection is winding down and as i sell things, I come across other things I may not even realize I had, today I offer a diverite Transpac BCD system ( spoilingly comfortable) with a blue Diverite recwing* ... i googled it and came up with a different color but essentially same system here:DGX Custom - Dive Rite TransPac XT Singles Package

it is in terrific shape and i’m embarrassed to admit i never had a chance to dive it a single time prior to my demising/ debilitating-accident once more ladies and gents, my loss is your gain and i continue to thank the Scubaboard community for your help in selling my gear for a small supplemental income to help my new growing family thank all of you!!

having only one hand makes it difficult to take decent pictures < please be patient and ask as many questions as you please >but I did what I could to take a decent picture of the wing and the size and type of harness ( XXL Transpac& recwing* i’ll soon be offering a can light and DR-1000 lumen back up light as well as a few wetsuits i would probably use for more “active* water sports as they are not really designed for excessive submersion as we experiencefor scuba time descents and underwater times asking price for this XXL transpac* WITH recwing* is $205+ shipping , and as always, if you live close enough, you are invited to pick up locally for zero$ shipping fee and inspect gear at your own discretion ! you are welcome to make an offer if you feel my price is inaccurate to the value of an item
finally, as with ALL oreowned gear, i highly recommend( borderline insist) you have your LDS service equipment befor diving it! <please->

Attachments

• A1FB84A9-6579-402D-9704-616FC4D2F574.jpeg
    A1FB84A9-6579-402D-9704-616FC4D2F574.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 01E1329F-2AA1-4079-A3C7-2D571E525134.jpeg
    01E1329F-2AA1-4079-A3C7-2D571E525134.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 112
good afternoon everyone! As mentioned previously my gear collection is winding down and as i sell things, I come across other things I may not even realize I had, today I offer a diverite Transpac BCD system ( spoilingly comfortable) with a blue Diverite recwing* ... i googled it and came up with a different color but essentially same system here:DGX Custom - Dive Rite TransPac XT Singles Package

it is in terrific shape and i’m embarrassed to admit i never had a chance to dive it a single time prior to my demising/ debilitating-accident once more ladies and gents, my loss is your gain and i continue to thank the Scubaboard community for your help in selling my gear for a small supplemental income to help my new growing family thank all of you!!

having only one hand makes it difficult to take decent pictures < please be patient and ask as many questions as you please >but I did what I could to take a decent picture of the wing and the size and type of harness ( XXL Transpac& recwing* i’ll soon be offering a can light and DR-1000 lumen back up light as well as a few wetsuits i would probably use for more “active* water sports as they are not really designed for excessive submersion as we experiencefor scuba time descents and underwater times asking price for this XXL transpac* WITH recwing* is $205+ shipping , and as always, if you live close enough, you are invited to pick up locally for zero$ shipping fee and inspect gear at your own discretion ! you are welcome to make an offer if you feel my price is inaccurate to the value of an item
finally, as with ALL oreowned gear, i highly recommend( borderline insist) you have your LDS service equipment befor diving it! <please->

received no on from you, please feel free to text me or email me directly to expedite communication:(908)447-6975
& szotakro@gmail.com
tired of SB dropping the ball with such important communication !! boo hoo
but frankly at this point, and for this price, i imagine you could paypal me tonight ( my email address and it could be in ups hands before 3pm tomorrow, shipping to lower 48 estimated to be about $19
thanks, best wishes, and dive safely!

Hello! And good afternoon… Unfortunately for those interested, just about everything has been sold with the exception to a pair of turtles and a few pairs of SS bands for doubles
if any moderators read this, please feel free to remove post/thread

Back
Top Bottom