For Sale Diverite wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
hello everybody! I hope this wing finds the right home! it’s a Red-colored Diverite wing ( looks to be an earlier “Classic-model but i was primarily a Halcyon guy and know way less than i should probably admit about my leftover gear... it looks very much like pictures of old DR classic wings and as far as structure is concerned, but i don’t lie and can’t say for certain if this is a single or doubles lift wing or even how much lift it provides. but i believe it was purchased with a transpac* harness i no longer own< ITHINK>... as a single tank lift> Or( tiny tag with the Diverite symbol is just about worthless and has no other information other than DiveRite on it ) if anyone is interested, I can provide detailed pictures to your personal email that simply won’t appear clearly has a thumbnail here . for this reason, I am interested in listing the wing for $120 shipping included, to an address in the lower 48 and As usual, this is first come first served, so good luck to all of you My PayPal is szotakro@gmail.com which is also my email if you’d like to get a hold of me quicker? and or beat all others in sending payment and claiming your new-pre-owned Diverite wing !! i may have an STA lying around or other piece you are in need of as well, no harm in asking! good night and let the race begin

On a sidenote I also have two brand new in box Din valves and two pairs of7&1/4” SSdoubles bands with hardware i can afford to let go to highest bidder at very substantial savings compared to anywhere else just needing tonoart with all gear as previously explained, and no need to waste anyone’s time with having to reread my sob-story ask and you shall learn( if you please ) frankly, without scubaboard, my family might be starving! and out of diapers!!... peee ewewew!

Back
Top Bottom