Diverlog+ and colors on dive profile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seaweed Doc

MSDT
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I got an Aqualung i300c about 6 months ago and it dumps data to Diverlog+. I've figured out that blue on the dive profile means no deco and red means you have a deco obligation at that point in the dive.

But a recent dive had distinctly tawny pink regions during a dive. I'm wondering if it's an "aborted safety stop" color because I was roughly at safety stop depth but wasn't holding depth at the time. I later did hold at 15' and finished the dive.

It was a tough dive . I hit 90' max depth and did a "green saltwater" ascent, meaning most of the ascent I couldn't see the bottom or the surface (other than dark vs. light). I was also task loaded with a camera, recovered fishing rod, and balancing air in drysuit and BCD. Thus, while trying to secure the gear and control buoyancy, I "flirted" with the 20' safety depth.

Before anybody points it out, mea culpa. I should have secured the camera and discovered fishing rod BEFORE ascending, not at 20' when I should have had all my focus on buoyancy.

But the question is WTH is pink about?

I just purchased a i300c and will dive it next week. I will see if i get a pink profile lol.
Let me know how it goes! I realize I can check this out myself, now that I think about it, by flirting with 20' again, but deliberately. Uh oh, with all this flirting my wife may get jealous....

Let me know how it goes! I realize I can check this out myself, now that I think about it, by flirting with 20' again, but deliberately. Uh oh, with all this flirting my wife may get jealous....

No pink profile on mine. I will try again next week. Water was a little cool today at os 36 degrees lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom