Divers can't believe what's living inside this wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
One diver discovers it and leads the way. Magical....

During a dive on the Fang Ming Wreck near La Paz in Mexico, divers witness a magical scene. The diver, who films the wreck, is the only one with a camera. Suddenly his buddy signals him to come and film something special. He follows him to the end of the wreck, where he can look inside through a hatch. What happens then is magical.... Film Capttaylor03. Watch film:

Diving Fang Ming Wrak
Don't go directly to the end of the film but follow the diver, Larry, who precedes the filmmaker. Dive along the Fang Ming Wreck while Larry rushes forward, pointing his finger. When he reaches the end of the wreck, he stops at a hatch as he impatiently signals with his hand. The fimer looks inwards and is struck with absolute stupidity. Wow. It lives there breathing left over air from divers...!

I wonder if he would get an embolism if he goes to the surface. Or does he know to blow and go?

I wonder if he would get an embolism if he goes to the surface. Or does he know to blow and go?
I was wondering the same thing!! What about no deco if he's down there a long time??

Very cool, there does appear to a small stream of bubbles coming out of the the roof, so I suspect the seal is not a full time resident, does any one know how deep it is there ?

I think hard ottom on this wreck is 60 fsw. This sea lion is unlikely to get bent at those depths. But it could easily get an embolism inhaling air at 40 fsw and then heading to the surface. I wonder he understands or can sense the over inflation of the lungs as he rises towards the surface.

You gotta be £@€¥#& kidding me, threads are starting with the bs clickbate now?

Open my thread, what happens next will shock you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom