Divers drown in mining pond during search-and-rescue operation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm surprised DandyDon's response strikes you as an "attack". It seemed like a very mild response to me. You may or may not have noticed that DandyDon submits most of the posts in this forum, a service many of us appreciate. Worrying about a title that may or may not be completely accurate at the time it was posted seems like a very minor concern. Chill out.

Ive addressed the issue just now. I was drinking while typing at the time. Im not now. But your chill out statement can basically be found to be offensive in itself. Just an fyi , take it or leave it I dont care but I dont go on boards and tell people to chill out when they seem to be just defending themselves. Now if I instigated something or started an argument then I can see the whole chill out thing. You chose a side based on knowing a long term poster. Thats human nature.

Ive addressed the issue just now. I was drinking while typing at the time. Im not now. But your chill out statement can basically be found to be offensive in itself. Just an fyi , take it or leave it I dont care but I dont go on boards and tell people to chill out when they seem to be just defending themselves. Now if I instigated something or started an argument then I can see the whole chill out thing. You chose a side based on knowing a long term poster. Thats human nature.
I don’t think people say that your posts are false or useless, people are telling you that you are very defensive and passive aggressive in your posts.

All your posts in this thread could have been in a different way and be more constructive rather than sniping at the person you are replying to.

Imagine your OWN reaction if people would have replied to you the way you did. I know it won’t be pretty.
ScubaDriverDale:
That’s human nature

I don’t think people say that your posts are false or useless, people are telling you that you are very defensive and passive aggressive in your posts.

All your posts in this thread could have been in a different way and be more constructive rather than sniping at the person you are replying to.

Imagine your OWN reaction if people would have replied to you the way you did. I know it won’t be pretty.

and yet more attacks...... ah internet forums.... evidently not for me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom